- Writer’s retreat with my fellow bloggers and actually use it to write instead of talk about secret boyfriends.
- Lead more people to this creative space in every way possible.
- Actually work on my work-in-progress so that I can call it a completed manuscript by the end of this year!
- Submit to all the things with all the things.
- Read more! Contemporary?!! Scifi?? New things!
- Find more amazing poets to ogle.
- Write my posts in a timely fashion (aka not the night before they’re due).
- Honor my offers to critique for others (I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry) and set aside time to work with crit partner(s).
- Do more research.
- Learn how to outline!
- Work on show not tell.
- Stop all the doubts.